Here you can read about my major internship experience while enrolled at Auburn University.
Children's of Alabama
I was lucky enough to intern with Children's of Alabama in Birmingham the summer of 2017. I was privileged enough to work on the Marketing team, in conjuncture with the Corporate Communications team.
It was an overwhelmingly emotional summer, but every moment was worth it. I enjoyed every bit of my time and learned so much from all of the different teams housed in that office.
Some of my tasks while working for Children's of Alabama included:
- Communicating with vendors and donors
- Conducting and aiding with large donor events at the hospital
- Aiding in fundraising golf tournaments, like the Regions Tradition
- Planning events for patients and families at the hospital
- Creating and designing printouts for events
- Participating in weekly meetings
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.Aristotle